As the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) pursues its commitment to provide information on investment opportunities and trade in the various sectors of development at the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport (CSEZFP), all deemed toward attracting legitimate and productive local and foreign investments and thus, creating employment opportunities in and around the Freeport.
The Investment Summit will be the main venue to gather investors, entrepreneurs and experts from both private and public sectors and discuss strategic actions to create a better investment and business environment in Santa Ana, Cagayan.
Through this Summit, policy makers and decision makers will be able to give a clear and concise information about policy directions, plans, priorities, revised and new rules and regulations of CEZA and to effectively and efficiently provide quality services for excellent customer satisfaction that will enlighten the participants in leveraging investments to Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport (CSEZFP).
This will also provide an exclusive opportunity for investors and business executives to personally interact with Government Officials, policy makers and decision makers to address challenges of the sectors, share their agenda and get firm investment commitments.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
At the CEZA Investment Summit, stakeholders, clients, business leaders/ corporations and prospective locators will:
• Gain insights on CEZA’s policy directions, plans and priorities, revised and new rules and regulations;
• Develop in-depth understanding about how an ecozone development as an imperative measure will bolster inclusive socioeconomic growth in the region including related policies, rules and regulations applicable to Cagayan Freeport Zone;
• Meet key players and discuss possible avenues for partnerships; and
• Network with existing and new contacts to build harmonious working relationships for the future
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Heads of Concerned Government Organizations
• Local Government Units of the Province of Cagayan
• Chief Executive Officers/ Chief Investment Officers of Banking/ Financial Institutions, Manufacturing Companies, Real Estate Holdings, Shopping Malls, etc.
• Stakeholders/ Locators
• Prospective Private Sector Investors
• Non- Government Organizations and Peoples Organizations
• Other Interested Parties or Individuals