Interim Rules and Regulations/Guidelines on the Management and Operation of Any Port Within the Cagayan Freeport
CEZA Administrative Order No. 001 Series of 2002
Requirements for Port User Application
All port users, prior to undertaking any activity at the port, shall secure permission from CEZA. The port user shall submit the duly notarized application form at any CEZA office
- Port User Application Form (CSEZFP Form P1-01.pdf)
- Letter of Intent to Apply as a CEZA Port User
- SEC Registration or DTI Registration
- Board Resolution for Authorized Representative
- Processing Fee of P2,000.00.
Note that the Permit to Use the Port, once issued by CEZA, is good for one year and renewable every year after, as long as the stated specific terms and conditions are met. A photocopy of the Permit will be submitted to the CEZA personnel in the Port during the first shipment. Consequent shipments shall require the port user to file a request for Vessel Entry Pass.
Requirements for Renewal of Port User Certificate
- Letter of Intent to Renew
- Processing Fee of P2,000.00
- Good track record as a Port User.